Monday, August 9, 2010

Pictures of Hannover (and my bike)


Reminded me of you sis! I didn't know you already had a little store over here! :) 
My bike! 

Just some pictures of Hannover. Most of these are taken in the middle of the city. It takes me about 10 -15 minutes on my bike to get there. All the streets are closed off to cars and there are just people and bikes everywhere! There are a lot of restaurants and stores all down the street. I found a bowling alley! I also found some cute shops with things I want for my apartment but there is only so much I can buy at a time because I have to take it back on my bike! 

A few movie quotes that make me laugh while I am riding my bike through town!

Steve Carell: I hope you have a big trunk... because I'm puttin' my bike in it. 
Trish: "Okay, what time do you want to pick me up?" 
Andy: "Um, uh, let's see. Um, that's actually kind of a problem because I ride a bike." 
Trish: "That's cool. Are you kidding me? I love getting on the 
back of a motorcycle. MY boyfriend in college drove a motorcycle. So, I mean, I'm cool." 
Andy: "Yeah. Yeah, I bet that was cool. I ride a bike-- bikes-- bikecycle-- bicycle." 











1 comment:

  1. So did my store have some good buys?! Ha ha love it!!

    ReplyDelete