Sunday, October 10, 2010

I got pulled over on my bike!

No, I didn't get pulled over for going too fast. I am fast, but not that fast!!

Well it is finals week so I don't have any fun stories or traveling pictures to post, but last night I was at the school late studying and I rode my bike to school earlier in the day so I had to ride it home. It was late, dark and cold so I was going as fast as I could to get home. As I am almost home I get flagged over by two police officers standing next to their police car. I have no idea what they are saying so I stop my bike and get off and walk over to them. They continue to speak German and finally after trying my hardest to understand what they are saying I asked them if they spoke English- of course they did. They told me that I needed to turn my lights on that are on my bike. Well who knew I even had a switch on my bike that I had to turn lights on with! ha ha! So they looked all around my bike to find this switch and finally the police officer found it, turned it on and sent me on my way! ha!

And that is the excitement of my week! I can't wait for finals to be over with. After finals I am off to Copenhagen with a few girls in my class! It will be so nice to have a little break before I start this all over again!

Oh and GO DAWGS! It is about time! Hope everyone had a great time at that game. I am sure it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment