Sunday, September 19, 2010

My very first visitors!

I just had to say goodbye to my very first visitors! :( I had such a great time with Todd and his parents this weekend. They flew into Munich on Saturday afternoon, took a train to Parsberg where Todd lives and then Todd drove everyone another 4.5 hours to see me!! I felt so bad because they were exhausted- it is so hard to get adjusted to the time difference, but we had such a great time!! We went to an excellent dinner on Saturday night at the Block House (steak house). I highly recommend it! Then on Sunday we walked around Hannover and walked through the huge festival that was going on in the downtown area. We listened to the music and had funnel cake and ice cream! After having dessert, we decided to have lunch at a German restaurant that I had heard good things about. I wish they could have stayed longer. It was so nice to be able to see them and show them around. I don't know much about my city yet, but it was fun to show the few places I do know!

Now it is time to get back to reality and back to the studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment